Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

New Website!

I've been trying to teach myself Flash for a while now (that's teach myself Flash as in the computer website animation programme, not teaching myself to flash, which would just be wrong) and I thought the best way to get to grips with it was to actually try and build a new website.

I'm happy to report that it is now finished! Well, finished enough to be posted online anyway. There are still a few glitches and typos, but I'm quite pleased with it! I'll be working on it for a while to come, but if anyone gets the chance to have a look then please let me know what you think!

Click here to visit it!

1 comments:

theratman1 said...

You did a great job on the website! Its really cool.

27 January 2010 at 16:31  
© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy