Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

Win Books!

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Australian author Simmone Howell, who is over in the country as part of a national UK tour. We went for a drink and had a great chat about writing and loads of other stuff too. It was great to meet her, and I'd highly recommend checking out her books, which are wonderful. She is doing events all around the country, so if you get a chance to go and see her then do!

Simmone has a set of Furnace books to give away, and she is running a competition on her blog now. If you fancy winning the first three books in the series, all signed, then get over there!

http://postteentrauma.blogspot.com/

Thanks Simmone!!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy