Just got back from seeing Monsters Vs Aliens 3D... Again! Jamie couldn't come with us last time, so I promised I'd take him again. I wanted to go and see Fast and Furious (saaaad, I know) but he was insistent. I checked out how the 3D system worked before going this time, and it's such a clever thing. Jamie loved the film, and I have to say I really enjoyed watching it again, but it's definitely the 3D that makes it. And I gave in to Jamie's demands for a Dominos for tea, even though I know it's going to lodge itself in my guts for a week and stop me from sleeping... Nice!
It was cool to spend some time with Jamie though, what with his skateboarding I hardly see him these days!
The Dark Judges: The Fall of Deadworld Omnibus
-
On the planet Deadworld, the insane Judge Death and his lieutenants Fear,
Fire and Mortis have deemed that as only … Read More →
1 week ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment