Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

The Stagnant Cast!



While I've been busy strutting my stuff on the dance floor at weddings, Kate and Simon have been photographing the cast of Stagnant. Although we've decided we're only going to film the trailer this year, and use that to pull in funding for a feature in 2010, it's great to see the cast all lined up! From left to right, Marc Kerr as Manny, Jack Cramer as Alex, Dan 'Spike' Price as Heff, Carina Birrell as Ellie, Matt Milne as Tom, James Ball as Steve, Jamie Biddle as Nick.

So cool!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy