Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

Furnace US Trailer!

Thanks to my lovely friend, Jennifer Oey, I now have a snazzy US version of the Lockdown: Escape From Furnace trailer.





Check out on the official MacMillan webpage and the Lockdown YouTube site, and if you're on Facebook become a friend of Lockdown here! Go on, you know you want to! These are all works in progress at the moment, and there will be an official Lockdown site coming soon. But check them out anyway as they're all cool!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy