Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

It's here!!!!


Awesome news just in!! My author copies of the fourth and penultimate Furnace book have just arrived, and it looks amazing! It's very yellow, but it goes perfectly with the other books in the series. It's not out for another month, but check back here very soon for a chance to get your hands on a copy before anyone else!

Thanks to everyone at Faber for making it look so great! :-D

PS. That mess behind me is because the office sofa and chair have just arrived and I stuffed all the packaging in the corner!


1 comments:

Cant wait for Furnace Fugarives and Furnac execution!!! Your books are definitely the best EVER. I remember when you came to my school (Amery Hill) and told us loads of funny stories :P Gonna buy Furnace Fugatives the day it comes out!

14 October 2010 at 07:50  
© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy