Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

Dinosaurs in Crystal Palace!


A lovely friend of mine, and fellow Faber author, Alex Milway is organising a children's book festival in Crystal Palace in April. He has pulled together a fantastic lineup of writers and artists (including yours truly), and the whole thing looks brilliant! Find out more at the official blog, and be sure to book your tickets soon! Well done to Alex for doing such an amazing job, especially as he is also writing a number of new books. I don't know how he does it!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy