Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

City of London School

I've just got back from my first ever Furnace school event, at the City of London School. I am absolutely shattered, but it was a fantastic day! I had to be up at 5.30 to catch the train, and arrived at the school feeling a bit like a zombie. Once I was in my first class, though, and started talking to the pupils, it went brilliantly. Thanks to all the staff and boys at the CLS for making me feel so welcome, and for asking some wonderful questions! And thanks too to Tim and David for looking after me.

And the biggest thanks go to the two pupils who shouted 'Gordon is the Best' down the corridor at me as I was leaving!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy