Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

They Closed the Arcades!

Popped out to Dad's today for a belated birthday Sunday lunch. Sophie cooked an incredible meal, as always, with the best trifle in the world for pudding (seriously, it is the BEST trifle in the world, absolutely delicious). We spent most of the afternoon looking at pictures of me as a baby, which was a little embarrassing but very sweet (even though most of them seemed to be me naked as a baby, I mean come on Mum and Dad, could you not afford to buy me some trousers?!). After that Lucy whipped everybody on Motor Storm, then we set off to visit the arcades and play on the 2p machines - but they were closed! It was a lovely day, though.

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy