Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

I Ache!

Kung Fu again last night and I ache all over! You'd have thought that after five weeks I'd be used to it, but evidently not. I bought 'My Fitness Coach' for the Wii the other week and used it for the first time yesterday - I couldn't even finish the section where you're supposed to measure your heartbeat by doing star jumps! But the diet has definitely started now (well, apart from the chili I cooked last night and the doughnut I had for pudding...) so wish me luck!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy