Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

World Book Day, and the launch of Lockdown!

Happy World Book Day everybody! And it's a doubly exciting day for me as this is the official launch date for Furnace: Lockdown. Whoop!

To celebrate, I have three signed copies of the book, plus some exclusive Furnace wallets, keyring torches, and tattoos to give away. All you have to do is send me an email letting me know you want them! The first three people to write win, simple!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy