Welcome to my
online journal...

My name is Alexander Gordon Smith, and I'm the author of various books including The Inventors series and the brand new Furnace series.

This is my blog, and is where I talk about books, writing and, well, probably other stuff too...

On the Radio

The wonderful Alison at Future Radio asked me to be a guest on her show today, which was brilliant. I'm always terrified of going on live radio (what if I swear accidentally, or say something ridiculous?!) but I swallowed my nerves and the whole thing went really well. It's a great station, and well worth listening to if you're in the Norwich area (or online. I'll try and get a recording of it up here soon! Thanks Alison!

This show really kicked off the Furnace tour, though, as it's a busy month from here on in. Bring it on!

0 comments:

© Copyright 2010 Alexander Gordon Smith
Creative, bespoke website and blog design by Graphic Alchemy